This article covers the essentials that we would consider necessary and requiring review prior to launching your 7cart site.
NOTE: The following list is not comprehensive! We recommend that you familiarize yourself with all features that are available on your site as well as review the knowledge-base before going live.
General Store Information
- Have you inserted your company's contact/general information?
- Store Email Addresses: Have you setup where you want certain emails to go to?
Setup Payment Methods
- Have you properly configured and tested your payment methods?
Setup Shipping Methods
- Have you setup your shipping methods?
Setup Store Taxes
- Have you added or set any taxes for you store?
Content and Navigation
Setup your Homepage
- Did you add your own banners in?
- Did you change the links in the header and footer?
Create Content Pages
- Did you setup/create any other custom content pages?
Update Contact Us Page
- Does the Contact Us page suit your needs?
- Do you want to add/edit/delete fields to your Contact Us form?
- Have you inserted your company's Shipping Policy?
- Have you inserted your company's Terms and Conditions?
- Have you inserted your company's Return Policy?
- Review the other service pages on to your site.
- Did you add your own Products?
- Did you load all of their content?
- Did you add your Categories?
- Did you place your products in Categories?
Pricing and Users
Test Full Order Process
Your best determination on whether you are ready to “Go Live” or not is to experience the full order process as a customer and admin.
So, logout and place an order on the storefront as if you were a new customer.
Check everything as you go (product information and costs) and then fulfill the order via the admin panel.
- Place Items in Cart
- Proceed to Checkout
- Attempt to Order with Credit Card
- Review your Receipt
- Go to Admin and Review Order Details
- Process Order to integrated Distributor
- Confirm Receipt of Order with Distributor
- Confirm Tracking Number flows to Order Details Review your Ordered Items and Packaging