Google site verification
If you're using any Google Webmaster Tools, and they are requiring you "verify" your site, this article will show you how to do that.
First, you'll need to get the proper information from your Google account.
- Login to your Google account.
- On the Webmaster Tools Home page, click the Manage Site button next to the site you want, and then click Verify this site.
- If HTML tag is not visible on the Recommended method tab, click the Alternate methods tab.
- Select HTML tag, and follow the steps on your screen.
Next, you'll want to take that HTML tag and input it into your 7cart site.
- Login to your website and go to the Admin panel
- Go to "Content and Files > Content Areas"
- Search for "System Meta Homepage" and click the Pencil icon next to it to edit.
- From the "- Select Content Block -" drop down, select "HTML Plain" and hit "Add New Content Block.
- Edit the new content block and paste the HTML code that you get from your Step 4 above.
- Once you've added the tag/HTML code, go back to your Google Webmaster page and click "Verify"