How to edit the 2013 Checkout Page
The following videos shows how to setup and edit the 2013 checkout layout.
To edit the settings of this page in the admin, go to: Config > Order Settings > Order Settings and "Edit" the Default Checkout.
Prompt for login before checkout Guest Checkout - When enabled, this option will require a user to create an account before they can make any purchases on your site.
- Mailing List Signup - Signs the customers up for the mailing list(s) on your site
- Do Not Add Budget Account To Order Instructions - For budget accounts, when enabled, this option excludes them.
- Select a Mailing List - Lets customers select the mailing list they want to sign up for.
- Force Opt OUT instead of IN (checked by default) - When enable automatically opts users out.
- Shipping Address Instructions - Shipping address instructions.
Shipping Method - Shipping method instructions.
Billing Address Instructions - Billing address instructions.
Credit Card Payment Method Instructions - Any special instructions that pertain to the credit cards that you accept on your site.
Loyalty Points Instructions - Any message that you want displayed in relation to using loyalty points on your site.
Require Account Creation - When enabled, this option will require your customers to create an account prior to checking out.
Password/Create Account Instructions - Any message that you want displayed in this area.
Review Order Instructions - Any message that you want displayed in relation to reviewing orders before submitting.