In order to take credit card payments on your website, you must set up an account with one of our integrated payment gateway partners.
Below is a list of all of the integrated partners.
- Authorize.Net: https://www.authorize.net/
- 3DeltaSystems EC-Linx: https://www.3dsi.com/accept-payments/payment-worksuite/ec-linx
- PayFlowPro: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/payflow-payment-gateway
- Paypal Website Payments Pro 184.108.40.206: https://www.paypal.com/us/home
- PayTrace: https://www.paytrace.net
- SecureNet: https://app.securenet.com/SSO/Login.aspx
- SkipJack: https://www.emerchant.com/skipjack-gateway/
- Solveras: https://www.cardpaymentoptions.com/credit-card-processors/solveras/
- USA ePay: https://usaepay.info/
3DSI, USA ePay, and Paytrace suppport Level 3
Paytrace only supports Level 3 for Visa or Mastercard transactions.
AuthorizeNet 2.0, PayFlow Pro & PayTrace provide credit card vaulting.
Entering the Account Information
Once you receive the account information from one of the providers, go to Configuration>Orders>Payment Methods. Click "Edit" on "Credit Cards" and select the gateway you want from the drop down list. Once the gateway that you want is selected, click "Edit".
Don't forget to save!