Product Menu - Additional Features
The product menu is located on the right hand side of the of the "Edit Product" screen. It includes additional options that can be used to modify a product.
What we'll cover in this Article
This feature is useful should you want to include additional images for your product.
Simply click the "Add New Image" tab to upload the image(s) that you would like to include.
This options gives you the ability to add and edit product reviews. To edit the products go: Config > Catalog Settings > Product Reviews
Up Sells/Cross Sells
Up Sells and Cross Sells offer the ability to market other products in your store to a customer while they're viewing a product or attempting to add a product to their cart.
Note: If you have a managed catalog, you may not be able to change or add to either the Up Sell/Cross Sells.
These are products that are an "upgrade" from the current product. If a customer chooses an Up Sell product, the chosen product will replace the original product the customer was adding to the cart.
Depending on settings, the Up Sells will either be displayed in an intermediary screen between the product and cart page or on the cart page itself. You can configure how the Up Sells are displayed to the customer under the Configuration > Order Settings menu.
These are normally "recommended" products or products that a customer may want to add to their cart in addition to the product they’re purchasing. These products will not replace the product being added to the cart.
Depending on settings, the Cross Sells will either be displayed in an intermediary screen between the product and cart page or on the cart page itself. You can configure how the Cross Sells are displayed to the customer under the Configuration > Order Settings menu.
This feature allows you to edit the inventory options for your product. There are four available actions that can come into play on your storefront when an item is out of stock:
- Show as out of stock (Do not allow orders)
- Remove from store
- Leave on store (Ignore inventory)
- Show as out of stock (Allow orders)
- SKU - Displays the SKU for the product.
- Enabled - Enables or disables inventory tracking.
- Available - Displays the amount of available stock minus the amount in the reserved column.
- Out of Stock Point - Set the point when this product will be deemed out of stock.
- Reorder Point - Set the point when this product should notify you of low inventory.
- For Sale - Displays the amount of items available for sale on the store. This amount is the result of the available stock minus the buffer amount.
- The last part of this section allows you to add, subtract or set the inventory level for the product.